Activities of Videobutlers
The Videobutlers are responsible for all the video conferences of our customers. They help with making reservations. The Videobutlers then ensure that the video connections are realized at the correct time. Furthermore, the Videobutlers are immediately available in case the customer requires assistance before, during and after the meeting.
The Videobutlers support the customers during the entire course of a video conference, so from the time of booking up to and including the execution.
Despite the fact that the Videobutlers work from home, they are part of a team. Collegiality and being able to work together are therefore high on the list of qualities required.
Wanted: General Videobutler
- You are responsible for the preparation of the planned meeting, incl. interim changes, which have been put in your name. You are not just responsible for setting up the meeting on time but you also monitor it during the course of the meeting to ensure that everything takes place according to the customer’s wishes. If necessary, you intervene immediately so a proactive approach is required.
- At the end of the meeting, you give feedback about the course of the meeting. You do this from your own perspective according to the agreements applicable to this.
- The General Videobutler can be deployed flexibly within the contract hours, also in the evening hours.
- We ensure that you can work from home.
- The shift is organized on the basis of the contract hours. Overtime is paid at the rate agreed for this.
- We are looking for a General Videobutler for employment from 24 to 40 hours per week.
Function requirements of the General Videobutler
- At least senior secondary vocational education [MBO]
- Knows the exact interpretation of ‘service’
- Is representative, able to deal with stress, flexible and a team player especially
- Has strongly developed social skills
- Keeps an overview and is able to switch quickly
- Has a fluent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
If you are interested, please contact: